Peter Capaldi is the Twelfth Doctor
in other news if my friend Flamm studies abroad in England this spring semester my parents said they would help me buy a plane ticket to go visit her during spring break
my new dorm is right across the street from the metro and it has the new key card swipe access instead of a key which means I get to get off the metro and go right to my room
Every year, unknowingly, we pass the anniversary of our future death.
Thanks! I’ll try this!
bvo321 answered: What about in Italy?? A ton of people go to Florence to study there & it’s reasonably priced and all my friends loved it!
I lived in Italy for 4 years when I was younger and I’ve basically seen everything there is to see there.
I want to spend my semester somewhere where I haven’t been before (which is why France isn’t on that list either).
Where should I study abroad?
- England - I’m afraid I’ll never come home if I go back to London
- Ireland - Also may never return from here
- Australia - The semesters don’t match up with American semesters, but I could still make it work (I’ve also wanted to go here since I was in high school)
- Turkey - Riots :(
- Israel - Never been to the Middle East, and as an International Affairs student I could learn a lot
- South Africa - My parents don’t think it’s safe
- India - Same as above
- Brazil - I have family there so that’s always cool
- United Arab Emirates - Also a good place for an International Affairs student
- Egypt - LOL
my parents will NEVER say yes to this
- Russia - Too cold??