- Status: Rain! :)
- Older person on Facebook: Us too, so badly needed as well. Tell your mom I said hi. How is the family? Tell everyone hi from us. We miss you all so much. Wish we could be there. You're a beautiful young woman.
My mother's facebook status regarding my placement into Slytherin house.
- Mom's status: I always tell when my children do well and I'm so proud. Tonight, I'm not proud. And you know me, I'm quite honest and share a lot with you all. Jordan was able to get into Pottermore. Today, she took her test to see what house she would get. She was placed in Slytherin and she's crushed. Like jump off bridge crushed. I'm terribly disappointed. We had higher hopes for her life, but this is what we now face. It's a burden. It's a bit embarrassing. We will have to find a way to go on....
- Mom's comment: I fully expect Taylor Capizola to be placed in Syltherin. It's a good match for her. Don't disappoint us, Taylor. All hopes are pinned on you.
- Taylor's comment: Did I mention I'm the heir of Slytherin? Because I am. Slytherin since 1994
- Mom's comment: We spent so much time and money preparing Jordan. And this is what it is.....:(. Taylor, I have no doubt at all you will rise high in the ranks of future death eaters, and one day rule them all.